Audi South Africa will be launching the limited special edition of its current Audi A4 soon ahead of the official launch the all-new Audi A4 early in 2016.
Featuring a strikingly sporty look, the Sport Edition Plus package gives the new Audi A4 a refreshed appearance.
Offered at only R 8,250 to the customer on the A4 1.8T FSI SE and 2.0 TDI 130 kW SE models only, the Sport Edition Plus features the following design enhancements:
- A sporty, new-design front bumper treatment
- 19-inch Audi Sport alloy wheels, including S line sport suspension
- High gloss black styling elements for the front grille, window surrounds, side sills and side mirrors
- The exclusive choice of four Audi RS4 exterior colours; including Sepang Blue, Suzuka Grey, Daytona Grey and Misano Red
- Integrated rear boot spoiler
- S line rear bumper
- S line exterior badging
- 3-spoke multi-function sport steering wheel
- Front and rear park assist
The total value of these items equates to approximately R65,000, therefore providing exceptional value to the customer. There will be approximately 1,400 Sport Edition Plus models available to customers from August 2015.
Pricing on the Audi A4 1.8T and 2.0 TDI models is as follows, inclusive of the 5 year/100 000km Audi Freeway Plan:
- Audi A4 1.8T FSI 125 kW SE manual: R 421,250
- Audi A4 1.8T FSI 125 kW SE multitronic: R 438,250
- Audi A4 2.0 TDI 130 kW SE manual: R 429,750
- Audi A4 2.0 TDI 130 kW SE multitronic: R446,750